In this nondenominational worship service, designed especially for older adults with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, I talk about having hope in God to fulfill his good purposes in our lives.
As usual, this service includes:
- Lots of sing-along hymns! In my experience seniors love to sing as much as possible, but you can certainly shorten the overall service time by skipping songs.
- Scripture readings on hope
- An interactive homily with prompts for pausing the video for one-on-one or small group discussion
- Poems and stories about hope
- Familiar elements, including Psalm 23 and The Lord’s Prayer
Again, please subscribe to the Spiritual Eldercare YouTube channel (it really helps), and continue to send me any and all feedback in the Comments below or by email. These services are for you, so let me know how I can make them better!