READ THESE FIRST
Nondenominational Worship Service: Items You May Want to Use
Links below are simply to give you an idea of what I’m talking about; I am not endorsing any particular brand or product.
- Raised bedside table to serve as an “altar”
- Colored cloth (to cover the table) that corresponds to a liturgical calendar; typically, that means green for Ordinary Time, white or purple for Christmas, purple or red for Lent, and so on
- Freestanding, unbreakable cross (i.e., metal or wood)
- Traditional-looking Bible
- Electric candles (any size)
- Small singing bowl for end of service (closing blessing)
- Worship Service Hymnal for use with SEC services and hymns: Coming Soon!
Church celebrations for elders with dementia and Alzheimer’s, from the first Sunday of Advent through Christmas Eve and Epiphany.
Church services related to federal and common holidays, such as Mother’s and Father’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day.
Services from Ash Wednesday through Easter and Pentecost, designed for elders with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Numerous nondenominational services on biblical themes such as loyalty, friendship, wisdom, faith, and family.
Browse Services Alphabetically
Advent: Christmas Eve Updated!
Advent: Epiphany (Gifts)
Ash Wednesday Updated!
Ash Wednesday Preparation (if not celebrating on Wednesday) New!
Compassion (Mother Teresa’s birthday, Aug. 27)
Discovery (Columbus Day / Indigenous People’s Day)
Honor (Veterans’ Day)
July 4 (Independence Day)
Justicee (Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday) Updated!
Loyalty (Chinese New Year 2018)
Service (Christ the King Sunday)
Transformation (Transfiguration Sunday)
Treasure (Chinese New Year 2019) New!
Work (Labor Day)